Finally, we have joined!

So, we finally have a page. That is about the extent of it though. We moved into our wonderful new home mid January and I was so excited that everything worked out perfectly, and then we realized that we couldn't get our regular internet service "way out" in east Moreno Valley. So I still don't have service, but I have a plan! If it works I will be able to post pics of our "darlings". Don't give up on me guys! Keep checking my blog!

4 comments:

Holley Williamson said...

Yea!!! I'm so excited that you guys have a blog. Watch out, it's addicting :)

Marla said...

As a sister, I am soo proud of you. Good job Shauna!

Maia said...

Hi Shauna, I am new to this whole blog thing too, but I agree with Holley - it is addicting. :) Hope you get your Internet thing figured out.

Violet said...

Hey there Sis. I can't believe you didn't tell me you started your blog. If you need any help with it just let me know. I am not a master yet but I am sure I will be some day. Welcome to the blogging world!!!!!