
Annual Birthday Pictures
So I took my kids to get their pic taken for their birthday's and it turned out to be a wonderful experience. They loved it and cooperated so well, I hardly had to do anything but encourage them. So here are some of my favs, there were so many good ones to choose from. They just seem so grown up now. I didn't have the two together for too many shots because it will be outdated in just two months anyways.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
'Darling' pictures! They turned out so cute- I guess it helps that your kids are already so cute, right?!?! :)
The pictures turned out GREAT! Your kids are SO cute!!!
Where did you get those done???
They are SOOOO cute! I need to get pics for Zoe
Ashlyn's hair is getting so long.The pictures turned out very nice.
CUTE pictures! Ashlyn and Jaren did soo well. Maybe someday my boys posed for professional pictures! (soft sigh)
So cute! Jaren looks so much like Kris. He has grown up so much. Ashlyn is gorgeous. I love her long hair.
Those are the cutest pictures! Where did you get them done? Your kids are gorgeous!
Kris it is nice to see you and your family, sorry we did not get more time to talk while we were at Ca. Check out our family blog at alecaandtim.blogspot.com
Tim Taylor
I am such a lucky auntie!!!! You have the cutets kids in the whole world!!!! I can't wait to see how cute your next child will be.
Post a Comment