WOW! Seven wonderful years


August 17, 2008 Kris and I celebrated our seventh wedding annivarsary. I cannot believe that it has been that long! The best seven years of my life, and I have had a good life. So to Kris, here are the top seven (even though there are many more!) reasons I love you so much!! You are...

1- So creative and smart, always thinking of something bigger and better.

2- ATTRACTIVE, more and more so with each passing year.

3- Such an incredible father for our children, so willing to be with them and genuinely enjoying each moment.

4- So patient with me (especially in my pregnant state of mind).

5- Honorable and respectable, truly a man of integrity and rigtheousness.

6- Always trying to do more to stretch yourself and achieve goals, while still staying so practical.

7- Active and athletic and push me to do the same, yet you still enjoying being a homebody with me sometimes :)

I am such a lucky girl to have you for time and all eternity!

2 comments:

Dartay said...

I have never seen your wedding picture! What a beautiful couple. 7 years is a long time these days, congrats!

moi said...

It goes so fast doesn't it? You two are destined to be together for time and all eternity!
You did good, Shauna. Kris ROCKS!