I finally did it Vi. Here we go!
8 Things I am passionate about
1. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints(every aspect)
2. Kris
3. Ashlyn
4. Jaren
5. My soon-to-be-born baby
6. Organization (always an ongoing effort)
7. Decorating (What I would do with a million dollars)
8. Friends & Family
8 things I want to do before I die
1. Catch-up on my scrapbooking
2. See my children happily married in the temple
3. Coach cross country (JV girls would be just fine)
4. Travel with Kris as much as possible
5. Not have to worry about money
6. Flip a home
7. Be the same wonderful parent that my parents have been to me (I'll dream big)
8. Live my life always striving to draw nearer to God
8 things I say a lot
1. What did mommy just say?
2. I just need to lay down for a second. (Pathetic I know, hopefully I stop saying it soon after baby.)
3. I don't know what to cook!
4. Kristopher, what are you teaching them?
5. Ouuu! She just kicked my bladder.
6. On the phone...Hi babe! What time are you going to be home?
7. Seriously?!?
8. WOW! (When someone gives me attitude, I got that from Josh)
8 Books I have read as of lately
1. Twilight
2. New Moon
3. Eclipse
4. Breaking Dawn
5. The Host (So I've been on a Stephanie Meyer kick)
6. Baby's First Year (trying to refresh my memory)
7. Doctrine & Covenants
8. Currently starting "Persuauion" (Can't beat Jane Austen)
8 Movies I have watched
1. Ironman
2. Transformers
3. Veggie Tales
4. Family Stone (it was on TV, makes me cry every time!)
5. Every Disney show in our collection many times over
So I am going to do TV shows because I haven't been to Blockbuster or the movies in MONTHS, probably because I am so content with cable, and cheap.
6. Priviledged (my new CW show on Tues, it's cute)
7. Dirty Jobs (Kris and I love this show)
8. Almost anything on HGTV
8 Bloggers I tag
1. Holley Williamson
2. Janae Allbee
3. Tamarah Bartmess
4. Heidi Christiansen
5. Holly Hull
6. Jill Duncan
7. Edith Dunn
8. Taylor Moffitt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That was so fun to read. I hope you are feeling well. Love the mask!!
Post a Comment