Her first moments with me after recovery and she was hungry already, but she had found her thumb to distract her.
She's Here!
Our sweet baby girl made it into the world Friday, October 24, 2008 at 7:44 am. The surgery went flawless and really quick! She measured in at 7lbs even and 18 inches long. Although when we went to the doctors last Tuesday she was 6lbs. 12oz. and 20 inches long, we'll see what she weighs this Friday. She is sooo beautiful, yes I know I have a biased opinion. After procrastinating to the last moment we finally decided to name her Camille Ivy, which is just perfect for her! And I don't think my grandma would mind us using her name for a middle name. She has adjusted well and sleeps pretty good, and my recovery is going just great!

Her first moments with me after recovery and she was hungry already, but she had found her thumb to distract her.
Her first moments with me after recovery and she was hungry already, but she had found her thumb to distract her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a cute niece I have! I can't wait to hold her again.
too cute :)
She is so cute. Looks like the other kids, too. I love the name.
Shauna, she is beautiful!!! I can't wait to see her again.
Post a Comment