Virus

I have not disappeared! The day I did my last post our computer got a virus and it is just now recovering. It took a while to kill it then get rid of it then the computer was still giving the "blue screen of death." So thanks to Dell Support I rebooted the computer and we are up and running again. Luckily I got practically everything I needed off the computer, thanks to the Brady's who made the computer at least functionable. Anyways, I still can't find my disc for my camera program and so I can't download any pics to my computer, which stinks b/c I have some cute ones. So the good thing out of all of this is that I have learned a lot about computers. It has always been so overwhelming for me, but since I had a problem and was able to watch others help with it I caught on to a little bit of the lingo and concepts. I highly recommend defriging or rebooting your computer yourself, it's like cleaning up the house. I even checked out a book on computers and can't wait to learn more. Imagine the possibilities!!

No comments: