So after Disneyland fell through for Darren and Wendy I was pretty excited that we were all still planning on going to the beach, that is until Marla's family had a last minute party to attend for Josh (Happy 30th Josh) and Rylan ended up pretty sick with an infection, but hey we were not ready to call it off. So minus many family members we were still gonna go. Unfortunately, Teagan got sick on the way down there. We still managed to have a great time, except Teagan who probably doesn't even remember going.

Kris hopes like father, like son

Jaren's hero! (and mine)

Parker warming up to the beach

A $3 Barbie kite can make a 3 year-old so happy!

Sorry I forgot to flip it!

Who's happy to be here??

Katrina teaching Lizzie to fly a kite

Man, I love my kids father!

Something tells me this was daddy's idea.

Seaweed Princess

Uncle Kris teaching Parker how to chase waves
Thanks for the memories Darren and Wendy and Teagan and Rylan! We love you guys so much and look forward to the next visit!
No comments:
Post a Comment