Proud Mama

Thank you Jill, Maia, and Holly. I had a lot of fun looking at that website and love my new background.
I was so busy catching up on all of June Sunday night that I forgot to mention what a proud mama I am. Ashlyn gave her first talk in Primary on Sunday and it went really well. The topic was temples. She was so excited and spoke into the mic and made it through the whole thing. It was a great opportunity for us to teach her about temples all week long too. I can't believe how big she is getting! I wish I could have frezze framed that moment and kept it forever.

7 comments:

Holley Williamson said...

it looks very cute!!! You look like a pro already :)

Dartay said...

Shauna Parker...eh, Danielson...so good to hear from you! It has been FOREVER! I think the last time I saw you was at Shayla's wedding! I can't believe you are on to kid #3, wow! That's awesome. You still look the exact same as you do 8 years ago, how is that possible?! I will for sure add you to my list, it will be fun to keep up!

Jill Duncan said...

Cute blog!!! :)

Erin said...

shauna Im so glad you are up and running with the blogging world. I am so proud as kris has said. Totally impressed with the adorable background and everything. Im just so excited you are having a baby girl. so fun.

Violet said...

Wow I love the new background!!! Good job! Thanks again for helping us move. I know it was a long day and we couldn't have done it without you. See you tomorrow on the boat!!!!

Jaqui said...

you know, Jaqui, as in Randy's wife? I found your blog through Judy's blog and thought I would let you know I stopped by. What a brave girl you have! Congrats on your on the new little girl on the way.

Tam said...

OK shauna... it has been a month now...what is the update on your family??? Maybe you should share your monthly belly pics up here. I haven't seen you for TOOOOOOO long.