Food Storage
Since I haven't been blogging I have been surfing the net for ideas on food storage and stuff and I have found my new favorite website. It is wonderful!!! http://funwithfoodstorage.net It breaks it into 3 areas planning it, buying it, and eating it, and even from those site you can find info on gardening and long term storage and creative ways to store and on and on. I could go on forever, but I will just let you look at it and discover it for yourselves. Food Storage is one of my new years resolutions and I have been taking it very seriously, to bad a bad economy is what scared me into it, but it is never to late, right? Look at the site and let me know what you guys all think. Hopefully I can get you on my band wagon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is a great site, thanks for sharing. I think the 3 month storage plan sounds easy so I'm going to try and work on that.
Food storage is something I have been really bad at. My excuse was always, "we don't have enough room!" Well now that e do I really need to get on that! Thanks for the recommendation about the web-site. I checked it out and I got a few good ideas....maybe food storage isn't as scary as I thought. Thanks Shauna!
Post a Comment