Ward Activity Chairmen

My new calling! I was pretty intimidated at first, but quickly embraced it. We just had our first activity and even if no one had fun I had a great time. We did a Medieval Dinner & Tournament. It was so fun to do, stressful, but fun. We ate chicken drumsticks & potato wedges, bread and grapes. We had competitions for every age group like jousting off skateboards, horse races on tiny bikes, knocking over the other kingdoms castle, and knocking your opponent off the balance beam with pillows. We even took pictures at the door on a giant rocking horse. I am looking forward to more activities to come.

5 comments:

Holley Williamson said...

yea you did it! you updated the blog. fun to look at all the pics :)

Margene said...

I love this idea.

Lisa said...

So fun to see your family grow. That sounds like such a fun activity! You'll be so great at your new calling!

Amy said...

Oh please! EVERYONE had fun!!! Great job. You definitely have a knack for parties. The ward is lucky to have you!!!

The Hull Family said...

The party was a lot of Shauna! You did such a good job with everything, I was so impressed! I'm really excited about the activity on the 4th of July...can't wait to run! (hopefully not up-hill!!)