What's Been Happening?

Why do I keep blogging even though I get so far behind? Easy. I am MUCH better at blogging then I am at writing in my journal so here we go. I am going to just keep trying!

Camille... she has gotten so big! Not even just her size, but she has become such a big girl. She is already pushing with her feet and getting up on her knees in effort to crawl. She is so much more happy these days also. No more colic or trying to figure out her schedule, as long as she is feed, changed and had a nap she is the sweetest most fun baby! She loves the solid food and is chowing on them a lot. She is for sure a finger sucker, a cuddler, and a wiggle worm. We truly love getting to know her sweet personality more and more.





Jaren...where do I begin? He is definantly 2! He is also definantly the sweetest brother to his sisters, a true ham, and a sports fanatic. The other day I was channel surfing and had passed a baseball game not even realizing and he goes crazy, "Mom, I want to watch baseball. Go back to baseball Mom." Needless to say, I watch a baseball game on TV for the first time since I lived at my parents. He is also trying to become independent. Always dressing himself in the same baseball or monkey or police car clothes over and over.



Ashlyn...my dependable eldest. My sweetheart girl who is growing up too fast. She is the one that is breaking me into everything for the "first time" and breaking my heart now with every milestone. Next big one is kindergarten this August. She is so ready though! I don't know what I will do without my helper around. Sometimes she surprises me with the things that she catches onto and learns. She loves staying busy and playing with friends and watching my decorating shows with me and using her imagination and riding her bike, and the list goes on. What a joy she is to watch!




1 comment:

Margene said...

what a cute family you have. I love looking at your blog. They are growing up too fast.